After Beta 3 bottom speaker not working

Rebel 2.8

After Beta 3 bottom speaker not working

Yesterday, after updating my phone to nougat beta 3, the bottom speaker no longer works. before that it was giving some crackling sound. Is it because of the new update or hardware failure?

5 REPLIES
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Re: After Beta 3 bottom speaker not working

kushal16 wrote:

Yesterday, after updating my phone to nougat beta 3, the bottom speaker no longer works. before that it was giving some crackling sound. Is it because of the new update or hardware failure?

It might be a hardware failure, but to test this, can you go into your dialer and type *#*#6721#*#*? look for the speaker test and see if indeed it is not working. In this case, please request an exchange with our team. http://help.nextbit.com

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

@Khang that code *#*#6721#*#* doesn't open anything. Is there anything I have to do to work that code. I'm on nougat beta 3.
Rebel 2.8

@Khang... the issue is still persisting. And the code given by use doesnt work. So kindly reply me whether I should apply for the repplacement or is there any fix.
Rebel 2.8

Its like the speaker stops working for in between and then after sometime back to normal. Please help
Rebel 2.8

I have the same problem. Speaker and the dialer code. Please help thanks Fred.