Anyone used this case yet?

SOLVED
Rebel 2.6

Re: Anyone used this case yet?

Look no further guys!!!

I finally tried another clear case, this one is made by boxwave, which is a very established phone casing company with lots of cases for all kinds if phone. I took a bet even tho this one is twice as much as the Fosmon it Orzly, but it's not as much as Amzer and apparently those 3 are all identical, just rebranded. I prayed so hard that this one is different, and it all came true. So boys and girls, praying is essential. Now before I go sidetracking offtopic, I gotta say that this case fits just like a glove. No bumps, not extra room to cause wrapping. The only rapping you'll have is your freestyle celebratory rap for having found the perfect clear case without paying for the Scratches..Which is twice the price as Boxwave.

Check check check it out! https://www.amazon.com/Nextbit-BoxWave-Crystal-Flexible-Transparent/dp/B01GJ4U7YE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8...
Rebel 2.6

Look no further guys!!!

I finally tried another clear case, this one is made by boxwave, which is a very established phone casing company with lots of cases for all kinds if phone. I took a bet even tho this one is twice as much as the Fosmon it Orzly, but it's not as much as Amzer and apparently those 3 are all identical, just rebranded. I prayed so hard that this one is different, and it all came true. So boys and girls, praying is essential. Now before I go sidetracking offtopic, I gotta say that this case fits just like a glove. No bumps, not extra room to cause wrapping. The only rapping you'll have is your freestyle celebratory rap for having found the perfect clear case without paying for the Scratches..Which is twice the price as Boxwave.

Check check check it out! https://www.amazon.com/Nextbit-BoxWave-Crystal-Flexible-Transparent/dp/B01GJ4U7YE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8...
Rebel 2.8

I must say, it doesn't look so different from FOSMON or ORZLY... I have both and they're of the same material, but one fits better than the other... the problem is that after 2-3 months the cover starts changing color from transparent to brown... I put it in the washing machine and it gets a bit better