Help needed !! Regarding Charger

SOLVED
Rebel 2.8

Help needed !! Regarding Charger

Hi Team Robin,

i am just confused which charger to use for my Robin, since the Robin Quick charger isin't available in India,

i just found another charger in Amazon (Tronsmart Quick Charge 2.0 18W  Adaptive Ports (12V/1.5A 9V/2A 5V/2A) for QC 2.0 Compatible Devices. Backward compatible with other devices which charges at Normal Rate including Apple iPhone and iPad)

This charger is Officially certified with Qualcomm® Quick Charge 2.0 technology.

i have attached the image of the charger.

Can i use this charger for my Robin ?? cuz i dont want my Robin to fry

Please help me with this asap.

6 REPLIES
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: Help needed !! Regarding Charger

@Harish welcome to the forums! The wall charger you have mentioned will work fine with the robin as it is certified plus the specs match that of the official nextbit charger. Hope this helps!

https://community.nextbit.com/t5/General-Q-A/USB-C-Chargers-Volts-Amps-Watts-Oh-My/m-p/10304

Khang wrote:

Capture.PNG

Look for these outputs:

5V2A

9V2A

12V1.5A

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 2.6

Is this Charger working fine for You ?

http://www.amazon.in/Tronsmart-Charge-Charger-Zenfone-Included/dp/B018KRC0FW?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=...

Should i order it or is it just a waste of time. as an 1100 INR Aukey 30Watt 2.4 amp cahrger was **bleep** load of a lot of **bleep**

Rebel 2.8

Yes ! And Absolutely fine. and it is one f the best charger available in the Indian market for Robin. Hope u also can try it and post ur feedback, so that it can help others

Rebel 3.0

I am waiting for my Robin to be delivered. I am really confused about the charger. Does it show anything on the screen when a proper quick charge 2 charger is used. Like, in my Nexus 5X when I use original charger it shows "charging rapidly" but when I use another charger it shows "charging" or "charging slowly" depending on the source.

I'm from Bangladesh and it's hard to find a certified QC 2.0 charger. Is it ok if I buy a charger which is has 5V2A or 9V2A or 12V1.5A written on it?

Rebel 1.6

I know that when I charge using just my computer, it says charging slowly.

Rebel 3.2

The notification screen will give you indication of the charging speed when you connect to a charger.