Orzly Fusion Bumper Case Review

Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

Orzly Fusion Bumper Case Review

[ Edited ]

I decided to start a new thread in case no one sees it in the other thread I did dedicated to Orzly accessories, since it's so far embedded into that thread.

Best clear case ever. I compare it to Nextbit Bumps case, and the Orzly Flexicase in this review. I had to actually re-record the audio of this review a few times because the 1st audio that was PERFECT, but was ruined by some random disturbance that I can't explain where it come from. 

Note: No offense to any of the other cases, they are all great in their own ways. Just some areas are more pleasing on one case than others.

Signature Fonts
11 REPLIES

Re: Orzly Fusion Bumper Case Review

Nice review @ellectriknight! There are definitely a lot of positive reviews on the Fusion case!

Join the force! ->https://programs.nextbit.com/

Dancing cat approves!

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

It really is a great case. I feel like it takes the best of both words from the Nextbit bumps case and the Orzly Flexicase. It takes the clearness to display your Nextbit Robin in its full, bold and rebellious glory, and the rectangular-box, premium feel of the Nextbit Bumps case, as well as adding the splash of color (Midnight/Black). I definitely feel like I've found my happy medium with it.

It was hard sacrificing that premium feel of the Nextbit Bumps case for my Orzly Flexicase. Now, I get the best of both. @Chacko1

Signature Fonts
Rebel 3.0

I picked up a mint fusion case for my Robin and love it.   Fit is nice, feel is great.   My only minor complaint is that the mint color of the case isn't a complete match to that of the Robin.   It's close, but not exactly a match. 

Yeah, I absolutely agree the mint color isn't an accurate match to the Mint Robin color.

I'm glad you enjoyed the case otherwise though. @captainzoli

Signature Fonts
Rebel 2.6

I just ordered the mint case to match with the midnight, hope it fits nicely.

Great. It should. My midnight case fits perfectly, very snug.

So yours should fit just the same. @milanmania2004

Signature Fonts
Rebel 2.8

It is a great case. I use it over the Bruises case. My ONLY complaint is the hole for the fingerprint reader makes it harder to detect my thumb print. I sometimes have to try multiple times to get it to register.

Just a note I have 5 different profiles set up for my thumb with the case on so its not a matter of the software picking up the print. I kind of have to jam my thumb in the cutout to make contact with the reader. (Stupid fat thumbs!!)

[ Edited ]

Greed_The_God wrote:

It is a great case. I use it over the Bruises case. My ONLY complaint is the hole for the fingerprint reader makes it harder to detect my thumb print. I sometimes have to try multiple times to get it to register.

Just a note I have 5 different profiles set up for my thumb with the case on so its not a matter of the software picking up the print. I kind of have to jam my thumb in the cutout to make contact with the reader. (Stupid fat thumbs!!)

It is, it does a have that issue just a bit for me. But I think I've gotten the learning curve after some time, lol @Greed_The_God 

Thanks for the feedback.

Signature Fonts
Rebel 3.0

Did anyone see both black and grey colors of Orzly Fusion? I have ordered the midnight version of robin. Since its body is not complete black, I am confused that if grey will match with the phone more than black. Your kind reply is appreciated.