Other people's Orzly Fusion case fit really loose?

Rebel 3.2

Other people's Orzly Fusion case fit really loose?

[ Edited ]

I have the OEM Scratches case which I love, just wish it could be crystal clear and for more protection I also got the Orzly Fusion and I have to say the fit of the case around the phone is pretty janky looking, it's like it's not right, it's flimsy/loose wavy looking. The case is actually too deep and you can see right through the USB cutout and headphone jack cutout.........I've had no name Chinese cases for better than this on a phone....

I don't think the phone will come out of the case if dropped bit it definitely has wobble room in the case ..........

Such a shame I loved the clear back.....

Wish they made the Bruises case in an Ember color theme

20 REPLIES
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: Other people's Orzly Fusion case fit really loose?

Strange. I have the orzly fusion aswell and it's fits perfectly. Maybe try contacting orzly and they could give you another if you sent pictures and stuff. I hear their support is really good.

Darragh
Want to be part of the team? Find out how: https://programs.nextbit.com.
Rebel 3.2

Thanks I will do that I will post pictures here too so you guys know what I'm talking about
Rebel 3.2

I have same problem. I order my Fusion case off eBay and when I put Robin in it I can see and feel how there are free space so Robin moves a little. You can fix this by sticking tape inside bumper, but shame for this bug.

Rebel 3.2

Rebel 3.2

Rebel 3.2

Rebel 3.2

Ordered one off amazon.. Terrible fit. Im returning mine. Plus pictures didnt show a cutout for the LEDS, but mine does.. cutout for the ports are weird too

Rebel 3.0

Yeah mine had wiggle room as well. Had to return it. It's to bad the mint color matched almost perfectly and the clear back was great.
Rebel 3.0

Mine fits pretty well. Not quite perfect, but close.

Having said that, I have heard a lot of complaints about the case not fitting properly, so I'm guessing they have poor quality control on this case and I got lucky and got one that is made correctly.