Other people's Orzly Fusion case fit really loose?

Rebel 2.6

Re: Other people's Orzly Fusion case fit really loose?

I've had my Orzly fusion case for about a month, but haven't noticed any flaws. I just have the black one, (also use an Ember Robin) but haven't noticed any wiggle. Hope you can work something out with the manufacturer.
Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]
It did on mine but I got a dbrand skin and now it fits snugly!
Rebel 1.8

My Fusion case wiggles a tiny bit, but at least it stays put on the phone and it's a pain in the butt to take off. 

Rebel 2.8

the Orzly bumper case was the first thing I orderd with my robin however its not a good fit and I found it difficult to access the buttons on the phone. also it looks a bit big on the phone. Howerver I also picked up a screen protector from them and thats first class. currently thinking about skinning my phone now.

Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]

Did u have a tempered glass screen protector with your dbrand skin? @ASJ2583

Rebel 3.0

You can't use a dbrand skin and a tempered glass screen protector due the skin overlapping on the screen so you have to remove it! That's the only thing I didn't like!
Rebel 3.0

@ASJ2583 yea I learned that just yesterday when I tried to put them on, hope you had good news. Thanks for the reply. Are you using it without a screen protector?

Rebel 3.0

I took the screen protector off and kept the skin for a while until it started peeling off on the part that overlapped on the screen and I ended it up taking the skin off! I might end up modifying the skin by trimming it so that it doesn't overlap and I'm able to use the skin and screen protector at the same time!
Rebel 3.0

wish I can be as skillful as you, I suck at cutting neatly and straight. Good luck to you man

Rebel 3.0

Thanks, I'm going to try to use paper guillotine see if that works!