TUDIA case my review

Rebel 3.2

TUDIA case my review

Here is my review on TUDIA case. I have review new version that has opening for LED notifications.

Review: https://medium.com/@mattmarenic/review-tudia-rugged-but-slim-dual-layer-case-for-nextbit-robin-2412d...

And please do comment Smiley Happy and I need to apologize for my English...

10 REPLIES
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: TUDIA case my review

@mattmarenic finally a nice mint case for the mint robins! Smiley Very Happy

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 3.2

And I think this is most beautiful case for robin you can find.
Rebel 1.0

Thanks for posting the review . I really love this case :-D

Rebel 3.2

Like I said before, best and most beautiful case for Robin.

Rebel 3.0

Paradox wrote:

@mattmarenic finally a nice mint case for the mint robins! Smiley Very Happy

It doesn't look like it's the same mint colour, though, unfortunately. I'd love a mint case that actually matched the mint of the Robin. I'm currently using the grey Orzly fusion because it looks better than the mint version that doesn't actually match the phone.

Rebel 2.8

Getting the case today in the mail. Pretty excited for it.

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@bkrivelow please do share your thoughts once you get the case! Smiley Very Happy it will be fun to hear your impression of the Tudia case Smiley Very Happy

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 3.0

Thanks for the review, this was one of the main reasons i went with this case vice others.

Rebel 3.0

Do you miss being able to see the phone design or the led lights? The fact that the entire phone is covered is what is holding me back from ordering.

Also is it a pain to take off?Although I appreciate the drop protection, I found the dual layer cases I have had before to be bulky and difficult to remove (Incipio, Spigen )

Thank-you trying to decide between the Tudia or the Orzly Fusion ( although the $5 Walmart price for the Fosmon is pretty tempting