What headphones / earphones are you using with your Robin? :D

Rebel 3.2

Re: What headphones / earphones are you using with your Robin? :D

I'm using the Oneplus Icons and bullets. Also I have the Beats by Dre Studio wireless headphones for travel.

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

[ Edited ]

@Chacko1 @B-W I love love love the wire! Smiley Very Happy the mint wire contrasts really nicely with the pure black! And it is edgy yet sophisticated. I really like the idea of detachable wires as sometimes when the wire goes, all you need to do is replace the wire Smiley Very Happy

@_Futuristic_ ah i am always worried with wireless the headphones will fall off my head (I am clumsy like that) and go rollinnnnngggg down a slope, a hill or down the aisle of the bus (imagine me chasing after a pair of rolling/flying headphones and going "NoooOooOooooOo!!!" when the precious is banged up) ~_~;;;

But the draw of not having to roll/fiddle with wires when I am keeping or taking out the headphones is really tempting though

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 2.6

Bowers and Wilkins P5.

Rebel 3.2

I sold a pair of Bose IE2 that never fit the ear canal right, even with 3 sizes and opted for the Sony XBAH1 Hybrid 2-Way Driver In-Ear Headphones. They are very good for the price and work well with Robin. Wish #Nextbit would have partnered with a good company for in-ear earbuds rather than headphones. Might have taken a serious look. I'm sure the over the ear headphones are good, but way too bulky for my tastes.

@Dennis Do give nextbit time! It's a creative take in partnering with a headphones company, maybe they can look at partnering with an inear earphones company next! With nextbit, you will never really know Smiley Tongue

p/s: After hanging around the forums a little (and based on some research when i was looking for my own headphones and earphones as gifts), i realised "good" is relative Man LOL What is "good" for one person apparently may not be "good" for another person (you should see the earphones/headphones forums! So heated in terms of views sometimes Man LOL) Smiley Tongue

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

@Paradox Agreed! Really like how Nextbit is branching out from phones and partnering with good companies! It's a little pricey for me, but nevertheless a huge step forward for Nextbit...
Join the force! ->https://programs.nextbit.com/

Dancing cat approves!
B-W
Rebel 3.6

Totally agree @Paradox..its all subjective to how you hear things!

Support Link: https://help.nextbit.com/hc/en-us

@Chacko1 Yes it is! i am looking forward to other interesting lifestyle brands and personalities they intend to collaborate with ^_^ While i am rocking the looks of the aiaiais, unfortunately they are slightly out of my budget due to exchange rate. And mainly, very sadly, i cannot justify spending on it in view i have a working pair of Audio Technicals that cost a pretty penny and which i spent a good long time sourcing for and importing from Japan, adding on the drama behind the delivery with our local post office which i am not one bit eager to repeat Smiley Tongue Gah~ 

@B-W When i got my Audio Technicas, i pretty much got laughed at by my friends who are audiophiles as ATs are not that well known for the sound and the effort and amount i spent was not worth it to them. Honestly? I love that bling and i am pretty much tone deaf and not as particular in terms of sound as they. Smiley Very Happy Some people favour richer bases while others go for other aspects. Is pretty much what you are looking for and matching them to the correct product to form "good".

Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]

Can anyone confirm apple buds remote/mic is workng cool with robin?

i surely think remote wil not work but atleat mic!!

Rebel 3.0

I've been using my Audio Technica Ath-ES7s.