What headphones / earphones are you using with your Robin? :D

Rebel 3.0

Re: What headphones / earphones are you using with your Robin? :D

[ Edited ]

found myself these perfect reasonably priced 'electric' in-ears w/ mic from philips - they are just made for my electric robin Smiley Very Happy plus they sound really good and calling someone works great. 

i've attached two pics (sorry for the bad quality, my ipad is getting rather old and so is the cam Smiley Very Happy)and here's the link for amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-She3015tl-Headphones-Earbud-She3015/dp/B00EU3PSZK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&q...

image.jpegimage.jpeg

mintnight is the new electric Smiley Very Happy
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

[ Edited ]

@beetlemaus that.is.just.BRILLIANT! Heart

@captainzoli Oh the mirror finish is pretty! But just wondering if they are easy to clean/be clean (no fingerprints?)

@rockinfreakshow Apologies i didn't reply, mainly cuz i don't have apple earphones :x But i think i saw a thread about the robins currently not working well with earphones/headphones with mics though. I think there were a few posts scattered around the forum on this and i think nextbit is aware of this and are most probs working on a solution

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 3.0

No probs... I do hav Apple iPod earphones w/out mic ones.. So I cudnt test it myself.. Anyways I borrowed my frns Apple buds and tested it.. Mic feature is working cool.. Not the remote though!!

I just use my LG Tone Pros lol. 

I do not work for Nextbit; I am an expert on the product though. PM if needed.

Contact me through PM if I am needed.

Rebel 3.0

@Paradox - They are absolutely fingerprint magnets. You can avoid it by using the edge of the cups to take them on and off. Sometimes. Lol. I highly recommend them though, they are great headphones.

[ Edited ]

@rockinfreakshow Glad to hear that they work well! Smiley Very Happy At least now we know it does ^_^

@Baymax LG tone pros are really unique looking! It took me a while to figure out that the ear buds could be pulled out from the base Smiley Tongue

@captainzoli  i definitely love the looks of the Ath-ES7s! Sound wise, how does it sound? My Pro 700s are not that great when it comes to picking up beats, but i liked how they sound for vocals and instrumentals (but it sounds a little subdued for rock / anything with strong beats)

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

Happy Plugs in Turquoise

https://happyplugs.com/collections/?filter_color=54

The colour is not far from Mint although it doesn't look like it on the web site.

Rebel 3.0

@Paradox They aren't as exciting for rock as say Grados would be, at least from a treble perspective. They also aren't the biggest base monsters around either, kind of in the middle. I'm a fan of the vocal handling and the mids. It's all really personal preference.

@dave_bainbridge nice recommendations! Have you tried any of them yet? ^_^ The grills look really pretty!

@captainzoli I actually never noticed the base till i compared them to the beats Smiley Tongue But i still Heart my Audio technicas Smiley Very Happy Time to dust them off and use them again (p/s: Would you have an idea of how to replace the top padding? Mine's flaking petty badly :x)

Rebel 3.0

@Paradox Well, Beats are tuned specifically for base so that does make sense.  Lol.   As for your ATs,  I've not had any issue with the headband yet, but I have had to replace the pleather ear cups.   Actually going to have to again soon as they are peeling.   I think I'm going to try to find something better than the originals though, maybe something made from real leather instead.  Lol.   You might try over at the head-fi.org forums.   They generally know all things headphone, sometimes to a fault.  Lol