What headphones / earphones are you using with your Robin? :D

Rebel 2.8

Re: What headphones / earphones are you using with your Robin? :D

I use the SOL (Sountrack of Life) V8s. Themicrophone works and the one click button is sharp. My three button remote broke and did not get the chance to test it with the Robin. 

The headphones actually need a lot of power to drive them. You will be turning it up a little more than say if you were at a computer station, but the sound quality is great.

Rebel 3.0

I'd love to buy the Aiaiai ones but I get through a load of headphones just this start of this year I killed 5 but its because of freak accidents.
But recently I bought Arun brand headphones that totally matches robin
This is the best I've had . Taking so much care now because they are too pretty to see dead lol.. Seem to always have bad luck with headphones Smiley Sad but I have high hopes on this pair lol.
/|/ ø ÷ Ξ
Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

Skullcandy SMOKIN’ BUDS 2 Locals Only Gray/Blue..pretty cheap and does the job...and looks really funny in combination with mint Robin Smiley Happy

skullcandy_smoking bud2.jpg

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@nin9 XD now i am curious to know how the headphones/earphones died :x

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 3.0

All of them were flat cord design not a well known brand made in Korea. very nice though but while I was using them at work I only used one ear so I could listen to the surroundings because if I use both I often drift into chill music mode & that means trouble lol but that always leads to the left ear bud failing on me probably for it being clipped to my collar & gets caught at times Smiley Sad but I would still try to save them because I found the part you plug into the phone was where the wires inside got loose for some reason my last pair I even used medical tape to get them to still work until both ears stopped working lol xD. other got decapitated from getting caught in a door :/ . I know I should buy a Bluetooth pair my friend tells me to invest in one lol & someday I will just for now making sure this one lasts LOL.
/|/ ø ÷ Ξ

@nin9 can i vote for decapitation by door to be the most tragic of deaths of your headphones/earphones? :x But wow! Haha now i understand what you mean :x that or you can get headphones that do replaceable wires Smiley Tongue 

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 3.0

lol yes true xD
yep I kinda just grab what I can but will be more serious when buying next time xD
/|/ ø ÷ Ξ

@nin9 just get something that you like i guess Smiley Very Happy In the past, i have liked some headphones that are really pretty and have crappy sounds, and some that are cheap with crappy sound and some that are ugly with great sound XD

Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

I'm using my existing HTC one (M7) device's earphones. They are manufactured by beats audio.  They are cheaper on price tag yet have powerfull deep bass & crisp notes. They almost sounds as good as HTC device with Robin. You can get them under $10 on ebay. But make sure you get it OEM component. There are lots of fake versions available too on ebay.

Rebel 2.8

Right now I use one of two different pairs of headphones.  I either use these or these.  Both are great pairs.  OnePlus has a good pair found here.