Bootloader unlocked Robin , I'm looking to purchase one.

Rebel 2.8

Bootloader unlocked Robin , I'm looking to purchase one.

Hi all. I am a Robin owner who has tried EVERYTHING to unlock the bootloader, I'm so over it now..Does anybody in the community have a pre owned mint Robin for sale? (With bootloader unlocked?) Will pay up to $150.00! Pls help me out, thx in advance!😀
2 REPLIES
Rebel 3.0

Re: Bootloader unlocked Robin , I'm looking to purchase one.

[ Edited ]
i do. it has latest twrp 3.1.0
it has slim 6 ,was running slim 7(i love dark display option) on it now, tried lineage 7.1 but it was to buggy for me. runs cr droid/resurrection remix quite well. stock 6.0 rom has been flashed onto it. it will need a flashable zip for stock nougat. (which i don't think is out) phone has extra type c cables and 2 cases no on charger i bought a high dollar one(smart charger)gonna keep it, has tempered glass phone bought at x-mas during the nextbit super sale on amazon. kinda mad that we were sold out. this was suppose to be the dark horse phone but that didn't go as planned. phone is mint. 
email me vulcan9611@gmail.com(this is my paypal address as well)
                                                                                              mike
Highlighted
Rebel 3.0

Re: Bootloader unlocked Robin , I'm looking to purchase one.

Did you enable the "OEM Unlocking" setting in Developer Options before trying to unlock in fastboot?