Android N Update For Nextbit Robin

Rebel 3.2

Re: Android N Update For Nextbit Robin

Well in the early hours of the morning.. an update was released to all beat users.. non beta users are eyt to recieve the update

Rebel 2.8

So the versions of beta users and non beta users will be the same after some days this week?

Rebel 3.2

I believe the official nougat update will upgrade us to the Jan security patch. But since khang posted a screensot of a 7.1.1 build, i think we'll recieve the march security update with 7.1.1 sometime in april

Rebel 3.2

ya.. we'll all get the same official nougat build. Then the beta programme will advance further for the 7.1.1 set of builds

Rebel 3.2

My Robin was on Beta 3. I didn't see update until I have restart my device. So first try this. Update fir was aroud 150 MB and now I have "offical" Nougat 7.0 build 88 with January 5, 2017 security patch.

Rebel 2.6

I am a beta tester.

When the official N is released, I want to use the official N and opt out of the beta program.

What is the best way to do this?

bwp
Rebel 2.6

Hi Khang,

First off... Thank you for keeping us in the loop.  And I hope this little note reaches the team doing this Nougat implementation:  THANK YOU! 

Now my last little question. What might be the rough timing of roll-out to non-beta users?

Cheers,

Bryan

Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

Read my mind, I would like to know the answer to this question as well. I would like to opt-out of the Beta program as soon as my phone gets the official 7.0 OTA...

Rebel 2.8

I want to ask if there is any flashable zip for clean reinstall / upgrade instead of OTA?
dnr
Rebel 3.0

Android Authority notifications said it's already rolling out.
Hopefully before the weekend.