Android N Update For Nextbit Robin

Rebel 2.8

Re: Android N Update For Nextbit Robin

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Nougat downloaded in the night for me (France)

and install is running from now...

Rebel 2.6

Where i can post my full list of bugs official 7.0? I'm upset about the quality of the update...

Слава Україні Smiley Happy
Rebel 3.0

The camera is not focusing I notice and the battery life seems a bit less now.

Might have to calibrate after a few days.

Rebel 2.8

Same same. Also 7.0 build 88 after March update.
MD
Rebel 2.6

Mine is now updating, just received update when came home (Ukraine)

will check for bugs written

Rebel 3.0

Hey guys, 

I'm trying to install the update, but while the phone is in countdown for the restart needed, it just "looses" the update and goes back to the screen saying "Your phone is up to date". 

I've downloaded the update 2 times so far, and did the same thing. Haven't been able to install it and it keeps on downloading it for the 3rd time now. 

Anyone else with this problem? Anyone would care to make a guess for a solution?

Thanks y'all

George 

MrB
Rebel 2.6

Working well so far.

Thanks for the easy update

Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

Gsot80, reinstal 6.0 go here download the image ; https://forum.xda-developers.com/nextbit-robin/general/nextbit-robin-00ww119f-factory-image-t3350091... follow instructions to install it. Wait for a few hours at most, you'll get the message to install 7.0,  try again. It shoud install now.

I was trying to get twrp installed and working and had to reinstal 6.0 because I hosed 7. Lol anyways, it was doing the exact same thing to me. Tell me there was an update, download it (way to fast by the way) and then say restart to install. Count down to about 6 and boom, tried to download it again, lame loop.  But I just flashed the base 6.0 image, and then let it upgrade and im all good. Back on 7 and about to mess with twrp some more.

Rebel 2.8

Khang Thank you and the devs for a Great !!!!! N. Release.
dnr
Rebel 3.0

I'll say I think it's a very well. I love the improvements. Were there any updates made to the Robin UI? I have noticed my sister's sound better.