Are you gonna shut down this community after April 14th?

Rebel 3.2

Are you gonna shut down this community after April 14th?

I just read the announcement of moving to Razer Insider after April 14th..

What is gonna happen to this community and its numerous threads and sections??

4 REPLIES
Rebel 2.8

Re: Are you gonna shut down this community after April 14th?

Khang states they are starting fresh. I don't see sections over there so it looks like Its just a one page forum board. 

I'll stick with XDA. Not to mention this phone, while still receiving updates; seems to have died for users and the support is slow going. Hell , try to find a root guide for 7.0. Its Been out over a week most phones have a basic root guide day of the new updates if not the day after.... ..

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Tweaked wrote:

Khang states they are starting fresh. I don't see sections over there so it looks like Its just a one page forum board. 

I'll stick with XDA. Not to mention this phone, while still receiving updates; seems to have died for users and the support is slow going. Hell , try to find a root guide for 7.0. Its Been out over a week most phones have a basic root guide day of the new updates if not the day after.... ..

Maybe you didn't look hard enough: https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?forums/nextbit/

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Fine point you make.

Why do I have to "look hard enough" 

Shouldn't info be easily found? 

No need for an answer. More of a statement than a question. 

Rebel 2.6

@Khang

I should say that Razer forum still extemely unstructured, it's like a school-drawer with everything in a one shelf. 

Everything is mixed up, "What kind of games do you like" and "7.1.1 beta1 random reboots" are equals Smiley Happy 

Please, add some sub-sections there, or people will just leave those forum to find a better place (like XDA). 

P.S. After Razer forum - THIS one... such a lovely place