Beta Testing

Rebel 2.8

Beta Testing

I have filed the beta testing survey 3 or 4 times today and in the last month. But I didn't received any conformation mail so far. I know it's too late. Please help me to be a part of beta testing program. Seeking for help
18 REPLIES
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Re: Beta Testing

Linodavis1 wrote:
I have filed the beta testing survey 3 or 4 times today and in the last month. But I didn't received any conformation mail so far. I know it's too late. Please help me to be a part of beta testing program. Seeking for help

If you filled out the information correctly and meet certain requirements, then I'll see it and add you to our beta tester list. The process can take a couple of weeks.

#NextNow
Rebel 3.2

Are you high ? Seriously, you really think after all that's gone down in the last couple of days that they are still looking for beta testers?
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Thomas_guide wrote:
Are you high ? Seriously, you really think after all that's gone down in the last couple of days that they are still looking for beta testers?

Actually, a bunch of people signed up.

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Thank you. I will wait patiently. I hope I have updated the survey correctly. Please verify and add me in the beta testing program at your earliest. Once again thanks for the reply.
Rebel 2.8

What is the point of Beta Testing if they already killed the phone and will stop its support soon!

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

[ Edited ]

Thomas_guide wrote:

@Thomas_guide seriously, there is no need to be unkind to the TS. Let's keep things civil ok? Smiley Happy I know you are frustrated, but there's no need to lash out at the poor TS who was just asking an innocent question. 

2_zps8366b058.jpg

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 2.8

Yeah. I heard the news. But I guess we will definitely get nougat update. So I wish to experience the early versions of that soon. That is what my intention is.
Ps
Rebel 3.0

Exactly, we all are waiting patiently. I filled the form the day I got it (last week). I hope I automatically get the update in my phone once approved.

Rebel 2.8

I guess the entire process is a bit slow. Anyways let's wait patiently.