Beta program update

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Beta program update

Hello Rebels,

As of today, we will no longer be accepting new beta candidates. We have a couple thousand people who have been instrumental in making Robin better by testing Nougat for months. We really appreciate everyone's help and for those who have already applied we will try to get you in by 4/7. 

Thanks,

Khanger

#NextNow
11 REPLIES
Rebel 3.2

Re: Beta program update

@Khang

Well what me, been apart of the beta program but my Robin is being replaced,meaning I'll have a new Robin and would have to resubmit my application. Still haven't received info about my replacement, it was received almost a week ago now
Rebel 3.0

Sir Please solve our problems
Rebel 2.8

Hello Khang. I applied for the beta program about 3 weeks ago and got an email about 2 weeks ago. That email said I had to fill out another form which I did. It stated that I will be accepted soon but haven't heard anything yet. Please help. I very much want to be in the program!
Rebel 3.0

Broo the beta program has ended now maybe now they don't take anyone
Rebel 2.6

Not true 7.1.1 is still in beta

Dawson77 wrote:
Hello Khang. I applied for the beta program about 3 weeks ago and got an email about 2 weeks ago. That email said I had to fill out another form which I did. It stated that I will be accepted soon but haven't heard anything yet. Please help. I very much want to be in the program!

Hey there, right now, we're having some trouble adding people in and taking people out. It has to do with Google's dashboard (according to one of our engineers). We'll get it squared away soon enough. Sorry I don't have an ETA just yet.

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Thanks so much for responding! I really love my Nextbit! One other question though- my Robin seems to have a bad issue with calling. When I call someone it will be fine and then randomly my voice cuts out for about 5 seconds at a time according to everyone I've called. Is this a software issue or should I buy another Robin to replace this one? Thanks again Khang!

For those who want to leave the beta program, Foxconn and Google have updated some dashboard that affected the addition and removal of beta users. Therefore, at this time I can't do either. Our engineers will let me know when it is up and running again. Sorry for any incovenience. 

#NextNow
Rebel 2.6

I am a tester, but I have not received an update notice, may I ask what is the problem