Can the 4 LED light use in other place not only syncing?

Rebel 2.6

Can the 4 LED light use in other place not only syncing?

such as notifications or when the phone call is coming...

because you know.. sometimes we need to mute the value and if there's 4 led light in the back of the phone can notice me then it will be really better... thanks

11 REPLIES
Rebel 3.0

Re: Can the 4 LED light use in other place not only syncing?

This was requested in the wishlist long back (Configurable LEDs), but I'm not sure if Nextbit will implement it. I was hoping some of the custom ROM devs for the robin would take a shot at this and expose some API to control the LEDs. Maybe it could be some kind of a mod that would simply work on a rooted robin. That way we could reliably have this implemented everywhere.

Rebel 2.6

is there have possible to make it with some specific  xposted module? 

Rebel 3.0

Possibly. But the Xposed framework have yet to make it to Android Nougat first since that's the update we'll be getting sooner or later.

Rebel 2.6

But I'm still using marshmallow, is that have a module and customize that 4 LEDlight? Can you tell me the name of that module? Thank you... 

Rebel 2.6

by the way, I wanna ask a little bit... is the LED light in Robin are all only while color? Can I customize the color?

Rebel 3.0

Lineage OS uses the rear LED to indicate battery while charging. (One LED per 25%)

Rebel 3.0

Its weird you ask, because we have 2 phones, and the Led is a different color! I have the dark blue phone and my Led is white. Hers is the mint and her Led is blue. Weird.
Rebel 3.0

That's weird. I have the mint but the LEDs are white.
Rebel 3.0

I'm talking about the Led down by the charging port, mine is white and hers is blue for some reason.