Can we expect The OTG support in Robin Through software update by Nextbit team...??

SOLVED
Rebel 2.6

Can we expect The OTG support in Robin Through software update by Nextbit team...??

8 REPLIES
Rebel 3.0

Re: Can we expect The OTG support in Robin Through software update by Nextbit team...??

No its a hardware thing too..not just software..I believe the port has to be wired accordingly..also I see there is usb type-c 1.0 and 2.0 I believe the Robin has 1.0

Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

Re: Can we expect The OTG support in Robin Through software update by Nextbit team...??

[ Edited ]

@Ticallion The Robin has USB type-c 3.0, not 1.0

Join the force! ->https://programs.nextbit.com/

Dancing cat approves!
Rebel 3.0

My bad

Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]
I stand corrected where did you get the info?
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

I can confirm , the robin has 3.0 Smiley Happy

Darragh Smiley Wink
Want to be part of the team? Find out how: https://programs.nextbit.com.
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@Revanth@Ticallion is right about this being both a hardware and software thing. On the bright side, if many of us ask for it, they might consider it if they are planning for another Robin V2 Smiley Very Happy (Please put this in the wishlist section and i will kudo my vote in Smiley Tongue)

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 2.6

Where can we add it to the wishlist section..?

Rebel 1.0

So that means no custom ROMs. No OTG or memory card support means no way to flash a ROM if you want to thoroughly wipe the system.

POS. OTG should be a common function on any Andoid. So I'm disgusted it isn't on the Robin.

No wonder the Robin didn't sell worth a flip. No wonder Next it had to sell out.