Customer suport problem

Rebel 3.0

Customer suport problem

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me where can I make an official complaint against the customer support service from Nextbit?

For 3 months now I have an ongoing ticket for a waranty issue with my Robin ( One speaker doesn't work correctly) which has to be resolved under waranty and Fedex never picked up the phone. during these 3 months 7 or 8 pick-up dates have been confirmed by Nextbit and nobody from fedex came to pick up the parcel. I called Fedex and they have no knowledge of any etablished pick-up whatsoever. As such I would like to make a complaint and I don't know where.

Does anyone have an idea what are my options?

Thank you

8 REPLIES
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: Customer suport problem

Hey bud @lexicdark,

It is quite possible that there was a logistics error. I would actually contact Nextbit Support to see if they can solve this. (I know. Sounds crazy after what you have been through; bear with me though)

If this second attempt fails, then please contact help@nextbit.com

-Baymax

I do not work for Nextbit; I am an expert on the product though. PM if needed.

Contact me through PM if I am needed.

Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]

Oh well,

I have tried that... Set up a pick-up with Nextbit, confirmed by Nextbit, Fedex does not come ti pick up the parcel...story of my life..

I would really like to have my money back as they are clearly unable to rezolve this problem...It's been 3 months already...and 8 or so scheduled pick-ups... the last one being last week. Contacted Nextbit last friday, but they have no update on the tracking system which is normal since the parcel was never picked up.

So, where can I mace an official complaint?

Rebel 3.2

Are you in the United States? https://www.usa.gov/consumer-complaints

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

I wouldn't go this far @chaimav

This is between Nextbit and the Customer.

He can contact help@nextbit.com and get help. I have been trying to do my best to escalate this issue too.
I do not work for Nextbit; I am an expert on the product though. PM if needed.

Contact me through PM if I am needed.

Rebel 3.0

Unfortunately I am not in the USA....

Rebel 3.0

Thank you Beymax, I will do that right away Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

lexicdark wrote:

Thank you Beymax, I will do that right away Smiley Wink

Hey there, can you please PM me your information and ticket# so I can look this up? I can talk to our logistics team about it as well and get you squared away.

Thanks,

Khang

#NextNow
Rebel 3.2

Baymax wrote:
I wouldn't go this far @chaimav

This is between Nextbit and the Customer.

He can contact help@nextbit.com and get help. I have been trying to do my best to escalate this issue too.

I wasn't recomending a course of action. I was just just answering the question of how to go about filing a formal complaint.