I'm afraid I'm done, Rebels

Rebel 3.0

Re: I'm afraid I'm done, Rebels

Im not sure where to go after the Nextbit. I got the Oneplus 3 and its too big and metal and just cold. I then got the s7. It feels a bit bleh as the Robin contours my hands to the way I type. Also not feeling Samsung and their hardware button and fingerprint being on the bottom end. I like how and where the Nextbit fingerprint scanner is positioned.

I also liked the idea of not flashing and using this version of the software. It's clean, quick and like the colors.

Rebel 2.8

Bro camara quality is pretty good bro as u can see in the image
Rebel 2.8

Sir if u r comparing windows phone to Android....u better know that Android is way better then windows....and talking about camara its pretty awesome
Rebel 2.6

Spoiler
Actually bro, this is not the case. Lumia 930 with only 2GB RAM experience is much better than even Xperia XZ with 3GB RAM and latest Android. No lags on Lumia and there are lags now & then on Xperia. There are 3 major problems with Windows: 1) app store 2) customizability and 3) lack of phones. In everything else Windows is better and it never ever lags. On the other hand, approx 1GB of RAM on Windows is like 3GB on Android. So new Android phones coming out with 6GB of RAM are nothing new to Windows, as any Windows phone with just 2GB will give you pretty much the same experience if not better. Similar story with iPhone. Just think about it, why iOS doesn't need so much memory? As it's highly optimized OS contrary to Android. Even Google admitted themselves that Android was not built to be fast but customizable.
Rebel 3.0

mav_holdem wrote:
Spoiler
Actually bro, this is not the case. Lumia 930 with only 2GB RAM experience is much better than even Xperia XZ with 3GB RAM and latest Android. No lags on Lumia and there are lags now & then on Xperia. There are 3 major problems with Windows: 1) app store 2) customizability and 3) lack of phones. In everything else Windows is better and it never ever lags. On the other hand, approx 1GB of RAM on Windows is like 3GB on Android. So new Android phones coming out with 6GB of RAM are nothing new to Windows, as any Windows phone with just 2GB will give you pretty much the same experience if not better. Similar story with iPhone. Just think about it, why iOS doesn't need so much memory? As it's highly optimized OS contrary to Android. Even Google admitted themselves that Android was not built to be fast but customizable.

I can totally agree with you. 

BlackBerry even with the BlackBerry 10 OS which was amazing, secure, stable, and fast, lacked in the customizable department and in the app department. Which ultimately lead to BlackBerry adopting Android as its OS. 

Rebel 2.8

Finger print is on right side on power button....
Rebel 3.0

Which app do you use to take that pic?
Rebel 2.8

@JoeyBetamaxnot trying to advertise anything, but a legit suggestion I'd say would be to try the Sony Xperia XA series? Their form factor is close enough to the Nextbit Robin and Sony's made some pretty decent phones here and there (2 other ppl in our small office uses Sony's).

That being said, with myself recently getting the thumbs up to the Nextbit Beta Tester and the news that Nougat is going to be released offically I am content with sticking around for a while longer! Smiley Happy

Rebel 2.8

I don't use any app just the normal camara it self
Rebel 3.0

I exclude Sony because of the garbage QA failures and poor product support ( poor digitizer that don't work when cracked, lack of software support that seems intentional at best, poor support software for features lost when unlocking bootloader.... Like they can really afford to be that way nowadays).

Seems with all the crap Sony has been pulling these last few years (cellphones, Vaio laptops, TVs) that it seems like they think Sony loyalists will keep buying their stuff.

Oh wells....