I never received access to Beta Tester forums or badge?

SOLVED
Rebel 2.6

Re: I never received access to Beta Tester forums or badge?

The same problem with my access to Nextbit Beta Tester Group: Authorisation Failed. Could you please fix this?

Rebel 2.6

Can you please add me too? Thanks a lot!
Rebel 2.8

Hi me too, i recieved an email that i have been added to the google beta tester group by Khang but whenever i click on that link it says "Authorization failed"

Please have a look, Thanks.

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Sachinp wrote:

Hi me too, i recieved an email that i have been added to the google beta tester group by Khang but whenever i click on that link it says "Authorization failed"

Please have a look, Thanks.

Hello,

Really stoked you guys want to become beta testers. That's awesome. Before we get ahead of ourselves, here are things to think about:

1. If you applied but didn't get a response, it's either that we haven't gotten to your name yet, or did but didn't accept you into the program because, you're either too young, Robin isn't your primary device, or you just plain messed up in the application and didn't get all your data in correctly.
  2. If you applied, and got a response saying you're a part of the beta group, and you can't access it - well, you didn't read the email - It says it's just a mailing list. So we'll be sending you out communications once in a while (almost every week) regarding updates.

So, keep in mind these things take time, so just wanted to let you know - be patient! Smiley Happy

#NextNow