MMS Text Issues

SOLVED
Rebel 3.0

Re: MMS Text Issues

Im just going to reset mine back to default as well and hope they fix it in an upcoming update. I agree that its not a sim card issue, as like you, mines worked just fine for the past year in my old phone.

Nextbit Support Team Nextbit Support Team

mikep0329 wrote:

Im just going to reset mine back to default as well and hope they fix it in an upcoming update. I agree that its not a sim card issue, as like you, mines worked just fine for the past year in my old phone.

@mikep0329

Was your old phone sold directly from AT&T?

This is why I was asking: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KB424489

Submit a support ticket here

Rebel 3.0

It was a Note 5 I got right from ATT

Rebel 3.0

My card was numbered 27 wich is said to be compatable

mikep0329 wrote:

My card was numbered 27 wich is said to be compatable

@mikep0329

That's good to hear. 

We're unaware of any MMS issues that would be caused by a software or hardware issue in Robin. 

If you'd like to try resetting your network connections through your Backup & restore settings and if that doesn't help, you can generate a bug report through your Developer options, submit a support ticket by following the link in my signature, and attaching the bug report file to your request. 

We'll be able to further diagnose the issue then Smiley Happy

Rebel 3.0

Ok thanks for being on top of things!

Rebel 2.8

I am having the same issue and have reset my APN and rebooted. I can't see any group text with my friends that are iPhone. Getting frustrated to just see the download MMS icon and not be able to see anything. 

I know it may not be Nextbit's software/hardware problems but it's a problem you guys need to help fix because that's just a basic functionality of a phone. 

Highlighted
Rebel 3.6

@bigam3james I'm having MMS issues with iPhone users as well. I get some MMS right away, some take upwards of 30 minutes, and some I never get. Don't know why. It seems to only happen with other people that have both AT&T and use iPhones. I don't think mine has anything to do with any settings or a SIM issue because sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't. 

bigam3james wrote:

I am having the same issue and have reset my APN and rebooted. I can't see any group text with my friends that are iPhone. Getting frustrated to just see the download MMS icon and not be able to see anything. 

I know it may not be Nextbit's software/hardware problems but it's a problem you guys need to help fix because that's just a basic functionality of a phone. 

@bigam3james did you previously own an iPhone or have any Apple devices that use your Google account as an Apple ID?

Rebel 2.8

Yes I have. I have turned off iMessage on my old iPhone.