Multiple Nextbit units

Rebel 2.6

Multiple Nextbit units

Just have addition Nextbit unit. Would like to know can use the same google account or new one?

If same google account, how the smart storage arrangement? Same amount or double?

Also, would like to know any other ways to access smart storage other than phone handset?

Thanks
3 REPLIES
Rebel 3.0

Re: Multiple Nextbit units

You can use the same google account, there are no conflictions with google. However, i'm not sure about the smart storage arrangement. I'm assuming you're not going to take the same picture with both devices, so there will be no weirdness there. The nextbit gallery automatically sycnchronyzes with the smart storage feature, so you will be able to find a picture you took on robin #1 on robin #2. However, if you download a picture from Robin #1 onto robin #2 through smart storage, it will not double up. 

Hope that cleared things up for you.

-xBane_

Rebel 2.6

Thanks for your information.

One of my focuses is amount of smart storage, anyone have ideas?

Also, is it possible for me to access smart storage through web?

Thanks
Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

mcse2k_i wrote:
Thanks for your information.

One of my focuses is amount of smart storage, anyone have ideas?

Also, is it possible for me to access smart storage through web?

Thanks

If you use the same account to setup storage on the new device, it will still only have 100GB. 

If you want more, you will have to create a new account but the accounts won't talk to each other. 

So you will have two different accounts each with 100GB. 

They have a web client in the works. Once available you will be able to access your photos online.