Opt out of beta testing

SOLVED
Rebel 2.8

Opt out of beta testing

Hi. I've registered as a beta tester, and have a beta system update ready for me to install.

I've decided that I rely to heavily on my Robin to want to risk buggy software on my daily driver, so can i opt out of the programme, and have this update removed?
8 REPLIES
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: Opt out of beta testing

Hey there.

I believe it is possible, @Khang will be able to help you out more here!

Thanks
Darragh
Want to be part of the team? Find out how: https://programs.nextbit.com.
Rebel 3.2

I have the opposite problem. I signed up for beta but tried to join to late and it had expired and now can't get in. IL trade u problems Smiley Happy

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Summo wrote:
Hi. I've registered as a beta tester, and have a beta system update ready for me to install.

I've decided that I rely to heavily on my Robin to want to risk buggy software on my daily driver, so can i opt out of the programme, and have this update removed?

You are welcome to opt-out. Please PM me your info and I can forward that to our team to remove you. It might take a little while since our team member is OOO, but it should get done.

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

I too would like to opt out of the beta. I don't like not being able to use Android pay. I've already downgraded my device, but I want to get rid of the notification to install the beta
Rebel 2.8

To get rid of that notification you should mail your mobile imei no. Serial no. Community details to community@nextbit.com.after that you will get a mail from them and then you can degrade...hope this will help you....
Rebel 2.8

Thanks!
Rebel 2.8

hi goodday @Khang I would like to opt out of beta plz

Rebel 2.6

Hi @Khang I think I got a defective piece as it does not lay flat it's wobbly so I'm thinking of replacing it with new can I transfer the beta or cancel it. Thanks