Promised Android nougat update

SOLVED
Rebel 2.8

Re: Promised Android nougat update

[ Edited ]

When You are done will the source be released? What about for end of life? Once you guys move on will you post the source? How about anything else you have been working on for the phone?

Sure would be nice to have access so that the community can continue on with updates for the phone. Truthfully the issues you guys are having now most like would have been hashed out by the community already had you of released the source in the first place. 

I am ok with it being late, hell there are plenty of phones that just started getting Naugat now. But really, if you were more open with your code you could have cranked this update out already and your current users wouldn't be so frustrated.

Rebel 2.8

This is completely BS! If I weren't rely on Android pay, I would go straight to lineage os. It's ironic that they tout themselves "ex-googlers".
Rebel 3.0

@Khang  Any new info on the Nougat Update?  

Rebel 3.0

If you want nougat so bad, go into the beta program. Go flash a custom ROM. The team is small. Although they have the backing of razer now, i dont think razer is adding any employees. 

Rebel 2.8

1. Custom ROM teams are also small, they are not even full time developers.
2. Nextbit team should be full time developers and most importantly, only handling exactly one model.
Rebel 3.0

It's oh so quiet...It's oh so still...

Rebel 3.0

Image result for 12 o'clock and all's well

9 O'Clock and alls well!!!

Rebel 2.8

D: I can't even get into the beta program..I signed up but there's been no notifications or any feedback on whether I got into it or not.

Rebel 2.8

Same. I signed up for the beta and haven't heard anything. When I did send a PM inquiring I got an email link sent to me that was the same form I already filled out saying thanks for the interest, fill out this form to join the beta testers. Argh.
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Jericho777 wrote:
Same. I signed up for the beta and haven't heard anything. When I did send a PM inquiring I got an email link sent to me that was the same form I already filled out saying thanks for the interest, fill out this form to join the beta testers. Argh.

Please realize if your form isn't filled out correctly, and completely, I'll ignore it. So it is possible that you have been passed over, or don't meet a certain requirement, like age.

#NextNow