[Q] Nougat Beta tester application

SOLVED
Rebel 2.8

[Q] Nougat Beta tester application

So... I actually applied to be a Beta tester a while ago but I just never heard back. Smiley Sad

Is it too late for me to join in?

Thanks...

11 REPLIES
Ps
Rebel 3.0

Re: [Q] Nougat Beta tester application

Hi,
I don't think so it's late to join however final stable build will also be round the corner.
Nextbit team automatically adds new applicants so wait a week more.
My suggestion: Try rooting and tinkering with the device if you still havent, maybe try lineageOS, crdroid, OMNI rom. Take your device for a test ride. I guess by then nougat should also hit the devices. Smiley Happy
Keep us updated.
Rebel 2.8

I got into the beta tester program! I'm a happy camper!

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Yup, finally got you in! Smiley Happy

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

@Khang,

I wanna say thanks. I already have the beta installed and gotta say, I'm loving it already! I can change my display size which is great!
Rebel 2.6

Hi @Khang, is there any chance that you can get me on the beta program? I applied a while ago, but it never seemed to quite go through.

Thanks,

@jrglaab

jrglaab wrote:

Hi @Khang, is there any chance that you can get me on the beta program? I applied a while ago, but it never seemed to quite go through.

Thanks,

@jrglaab

There might be a reason for that, please reapply and I'll be on the look out for your application!

#NextNow
Rebel 2.6

Just reapplied. Thanks!!!

Rebel 2.8

Khang can you give me any updates on my beta application? I resubmitted the second application earlier this week. Thanks

Jericho777 wrote:
Khang can you give me any updates on my beta application? I resubmitted the second application earlier this week. Thanks

You should have received the OTA, if not, then you will soon. I submitted your S/N to our engineers the other day.

#NextNow