Question about being removed from Beta Testers

Rebel 3.2

Question about being removed from Beta Testers

How long after being removed from the Beta Testing do the pushes stop?

5 REPLIES
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Re: Question about being removed from Beta Testers

Deathsykle wrote:

How long after being removed from the Beta Testing do the pushes stop?

Hey there, I found out today that Google changed something in their dashboard which makes it difficult for our engineers to remove people as quickly as possible. We're working through it, and hope to get everything squared away soon. There's a list of a dozen of you guys so it'll be pretty fast once we're ready. Sorry for any inconvenience.

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Hey Khang, I hate to say it, but I also need to be removed from the beta test group.  I really enjoy testing the cutting edge updates, but unfortunately, I will be passing my phone to my wife in a couple of days, and she will not enjoy the beta builds...LOL.  Need to get her on the stable release.  Thank you!

tb67 wrote:

Hey Khang, I hate to say it, but I also need to be removed from the beta test group.  I really enjoy testing the cutting edge updates, but unfortunately, I will be passing my phone to my wife in a couple of days, and she will not enjoy the beta builds...LOL.  Need to get her on the stable release.  Thank you!

Yeah, our team is working with Google and Foxconn on this latest dashboard. It's hampering our engineers from adding and removing people right now. I don't have an ETA yet, but i'm hoping we can get yall off soon. 

#NextNow
Rebel 3.0

Not to add more to your plate but how do I get on the list to be removed from the Beta program? Should I be on it now or wait till the dashboard fix? Like previous poster, passing on my Robin to daughter.

Mvictoria621 wrote:
Not to add more to your plate but how do I get on the list to be removed from the Beta program? Should I be on it now or wait till the dashboard fix? Like previous poster, passing on my Robin to daughter.

Go ahead and PM me your Serial number.

#NextNow