Recipient moved

Highlighted
Rebel 2.6

Recipient moved

I am facing a unique problem. I had shipped my phone to SF for replacement a few days back. It was supposed to reach yesterday but the shipment tracking is telling me that the Recipient has moved. Nextbit has not received my shipment. Please help as if they do not receive my shipment, the shipment will be sent back to India and i will be charged double.
I am sure the address i have written is correct.
Any Nextbit employee might be able to help.
Please help fast
If anyone wants to contact me personally for this here is my email id: iamaaraddhya@gmail.com
3 REPLIES
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Re: Recipient moved

Aaraddhya wrote:
I am facing a unique problem. I had shipped my phone to SF for replacement a few days back. It was supposed to reach yesterday but the shipment tracking is telling me that the Recipient has moved. Nextbit has not received my shipment. Please help as if they do not receive my shipment, the shipment will be sent back to India and i will be charged double.
I am sure the address i have written is correct.
Any Nextbit employee might be able to help.
Please help fast
If anyone wants to contact me personally for this here is my email id: iamaaraddhya@gmail.com

Don't worry, we have moved, so that might be the problem, but talk to our customer service team to see if they can send you a new label with our new address! Smiley Happy If you run into any problems, please let me know!

#NextNow
Rebel 3.2

Khang,

Why did you move?
Are you now located in Razer Inc. headquarter?
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

John-Albert wrote:
Khang,

Why did you move?
Are you now located in Razer Inc. headquarter?

Hey there,

Yes our team did move offices! Smiley Happy If you are experiencing shipments that are being rerouted, please let our customer service team know so we can see what we can do. It may require us to send you a new shipping label if the phone comes back to you. If you've been charged for your shipments, let us know as well. We're working on a payment processes so it might take a while to get any reimbursements out.

#NextNow