Robin LTE speed category & carrier aggregation

SOLVED
Rebel 2.8

Robin LTE speed category & carrier aggregation

Dear Staff and All 

Wondering whats the official specs on Robin's LTE cat. speed, like is it up to cat6 or cat 9 on down?

and info on what are the bands bonding info on CA (carrier aggregation) that phone support? like "b3+b7+b28"? 

Thanks 

P

29 REPLIES
Rebel 3.6

Re: Robin LTE speed category & carrier aggregation

@porkfatt it's cat 9. I'll edit with the CA when I get home.

Rebel 2.8

what a surprise! that's so good, ya please let me know the CA info . btw where did you get the specs from?

Rebel 3.6

@porkfatt I got the cat spec from Qualcomm's site.

Rebel 3.6

@porkfatt The only stuff I could find on the bands is

Rebel 2.8

you got me all excited back then ,but that was not the the info I am looking for . where did you get the cat.9 mention from?, do you have a link ?

and these are the LTE bands but CA info ...

thanks thou.

anyone else knows the answers to these questions ?
thanks
Highlighted
Rebel 3.6

This is where I got the info bout cat 9

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/processors/808

I've read that it may be 6 on other sites. Nothing on Robin specific, but the 808 supports cat 9, and just figured that's what Robin uses. 

I didn't think that was what you were looking for with the CA, but that was all I could find. Maybe @Khang can give a more complete answer.

Rebel 2.8

ok, thanks , the modem on this chip can support up to cat.6 speed on down , but this is not equal to the device supports it. To be honest I have never seen a 808 soc device has LTE cat 9 support , even only a few 820 soc devices there come with cat 9 support .

anyways @Khang can see this post mentioned him right ? hopefully he can give us an answer .

thx
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

porkfatt wrote:
ok, thanks , the modem on this chip can support up to cat.6 speed on down , but this is not equal to the device supports it. To be honest I have never seen a 808 soc device has LTE cat 9 support , even only a few 820 soc devices there come with cat 9 support .

anyways @Khang can see this post mentioned him right ? hopefully he can give us an answer .

thx

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=4915

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

hi thx for your reply @Khang is the info on the site accurate? so Robin is only a LTE cat 4 device ?