Robon camera slow motion video

SOLVED
Rebel 2.8

Robon camera slow motion video

Hi

can someone tell me if Robin cam can shoot slow motion videos, if yes then kindly tell me how to do that.

15 REPLIES
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: Robon camera slow motion video

It can, but AFAIK, it's not added yet. Will come in future updates. Thanks

D
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Rebel 2.6

Slow Motion On The Robin

Does anyone know if the Robin can shoot slow-motion videos, as absence of slo-mo capabilities is the only thing that is keeping me from buying a Nextbit Robin for myself!

Please reply ASAP!

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: Slow Motion On The Robin

@Adhi9455 Welcome to the fourms! At this moment i believe that the native Robin camera cannot shoot in slow mo, but you may wish to consider these 3rd party apps instead Smiley Happy

List of 7 Best Slow Motion Video Apps for Android:

http://beebom.com/best-slow-motion-video-apps-for-android/

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 2.6

Re: Slow Motion On The Robin

Thanks Paradox!

Will look at the website;

-Cheers!

Rebel 2.6

Robin's Camera

Hey Everyone!

I have a Sony Xperia Z Ultra, and it has one fantastic camera! I really want to buy a Robin, and the only two things that I look for in a phone is the Camera and Speakers. Can anyone please share their experience with the Robin's camera, as the reviews are not too great!

--

Rebel 3.0

Re: Robin's Camera

Adhi9455 wrote:

Hey Everyone!

I have a Sony Xperia Z Ultra, and it has one fantastic camera! I really want to buy a Robin, and the only two things that I look for in a phone is the Camera and Speakers. Can anyone please share their experience with the Robin's camera, as the reviews are not too great!

--

I don't know anything about the Ultra personally, but I would say that the Robin's camera is slightly above average. In a list of the best smartphone cameras, it ranked #20. I can't remember where I saw that list though. You can check out the Robin Cam subforum for some picture samples though: https://community.nextbit.com/t5/RobinCam/bd-p/robincam

However, the camera has been really nice for my needs. Hopefully someone else can share their experiences/thoughts on this.

Rebel 3.0

Old thread, but I am able to shoot 120 fps video at 720k using CM13's camera app.

Rebel 3.0

CM13 has that feature? I never knew. Interesting. 

Rebel 3.2

My take on the camera is that it does a great job with color, lighting, and white balance. No so good for noise and sharpness.