Robon camera slow motion video

SOLVED
Rebel 3.0

Re: Robin's Camera

Attached screenshot shows the options, although not every fps works at every resolution. For example, 120fps slow motion requires max 720p resolution.

Its my preferred camera on CM13 for now, having tried the Robin camera xda port and Google camera from apkmirror.
Rebel 2.8

Chaimav, is that with CM13 or with the native camera app? 

In the stock rom camera, I flip it over to manual and turn the ISO down, and that helps a lot of the noise. Sharpness isn't as much of an issue as noise, since the chromatic jitters make it seem softer than it is when cropped in 100%. If you resample the images in post to 75%, the noise gets sampled away and they are plenty sharp. 

To be sure, I still like my 20+MP Sony compact with Zeiss optics, but I also shoot product photography for a living and have lots of real (read: inexplicably expensive) photographic gear. My expectations from a phone are just that it be "good enough" for candids, and the Robin, for me at least, is. 

Curious how different the CM13 camera is from stock, though.

Rebel 3.0

The CM13 stock camera looks like it is called "Snap" and is described in this article: https://androidcommunity.com/latest-cm13-nightlies-come-with-new-default-camera-called-snap-20160118...

I use my GX7 and favorite Oly 45mm/1.8 when I care about quality, so I haven't done any really careful comparisons between Snap's output and Robin-stock or Google 's output. Snap loads a bit more quickly than the other two, which is the most important thing for me... If I am using my phone for a photo, its probably because something is happening and I don't have my "real" camera.

Prior to Robin, I used the Nexus 6P for about 30 days before returning it. It was too big for my tastes, but I did LOVE the camera. Quick to load, fantastic IQ, great smartburst and slow motion features.

Rebel 2.8

I was initially really disappointed with the camera quality on the Robin.  Like, really sad.  BUT, what I realized is that it is not the camera hardware that putting out bad photos it's the software.  I installed a few apps before settling on Manual Camera.  Now the pictures are great.  Considering the price of the phone, the price of the app on top of it is not much.

Note: Manual Camera is for still photography, not video.  The stock camera app is fine for general video, though.

Rebel 3.0

@manbatran, say more. I get the same output from most camera apps, using Google camera right now, footej and open camera in the past. I'll give manual a go.
Rebel 2.6

Re: Robon camera slow motion video

When are you going to add slo-mo feature