Should I switch devices?

SOLVED
Rebel 3.2

Re: Should I switch devices?

I don't want to be rude but I think this is quite superficial observation to this situation. Please check again video of kickstarter, if it's still available. Nexbit was a company that makes phones with great design and integrated cloud technology....and we were their customers of the phone.
Whish list about their next phone were also curated by Nextbit team and weren't just our whim. I think part of Nextbit team on this forum were really committed to us customers but founders lost their courage or compass,...we will never know.
Rebel 2.8

Sorry to say it, but you are very delusional if you still think there would be another phone after seeing all these clear clues.

No wonder you are one of BlackBerry fans who used to call their burning platform as the best Mobile OS ever, which is completely dead now!

Rebel 2.8

rafishant wrote:

Sorry to say it, but you are very delusional if you still think there would be another phone after seeing all these clear clues.

No wonder you are one of BlackBerry fans who used to call their burning platform as the best Mobile OS ever, which is completely dead now!

It was and still is the best mobile platform. (People will argue this but most who do have never even tried it.) 

Sadly people were to stubborn to even give it a try. 

You can dev in any language, you can run BlackBerry apps and google apps, it is a no brainer. 

And it only takes a few minutes to port an android app over to a BlackBerry app. 

Rebel 3.0

xRuhRohx wrote:

rafishant wrote:

It was and still is the best mobile platform. (People will argue this but most who do have never even tried it.) 

Sadly people were to stubborn to even give it a try. 

You can dev in any language, you can run BlackBerry apps and google apps, it is a no brainer. 

And it only takes a few minutes to port an android app over to a BlackBerry app. 

I owned Z10, Q10, Classic, Passport Black, and Passport Silver Edition. 

The platform was Okay. It was never the best. Android is superior to BB10 in almost every aspect. The BlackBerry world doesn't have the required app or apps with a good quality. Sidleoading apps from Amazon Store or Play Store is utterly epic fail. Almost all apps crash and lag. The runtime is still very ancient on Kit Kat or jelly beam. Facebook, Viber, Bank of America, PayPal, Line, and soon Whatsapp and many many apps aren't available to this platform.

I don't know what makes such a lame OS as the best one!!.

The only things I loved about BB10 were the Virtual Keyboard and Hub. People also say it is a secure platform. However, no clear proof about that, especially after the BBM back door scandal. 

Good luck for everyone enjoying this platform in its last days.

Rebel 2.8

Fact The only apps that ever crashed were android apps on BB10. 

Opinion The OS was more stable, smoother. 

Fact And come on, it could run apps from 3 platforms. BB10, Android and there was even an ios app player circling around for a while. 

Fact Google put a limit on the Android runtime that was built into BB10. They weren't able to update past a certain point. If they were allowed to, Android apps would have been more stable on it.

Opinion BB10 even ran a lot of android apps better than android did. At least in my experience and until the apps were updated for a higher runtime version. The only thing android did better was customization of the OS.