audio volume in Nougat.

Rebel 2.6

Re: audio volume in Nougat.

Yes, me too! I thought for sure I was losing my hearing, but this sorta makes me think I was overthinking it all: I'm almost 100% sure the volume has been turned down a little.
Rebel 3.0

Yeah​ agreed with you
Rebel 2.8

Same here, YouTube and other video is definitely quieter after the update. I done a factory reset to see if it would help but it didn't.
Rebel 2.8

I've been using my old galaxy S6 today and the volume on the single bottom speaker drowns out the Robins stereo speakers.
Rebel 2.8

Try and check the bottom speaker. Mine quit working after the update. It will work for notifications but not for music.
Rebel 2.8

Thanks i have checked that, both speakers are working but just not very loud anymore. To be honest i think I'm going to add sell the Robin. After using my old S6 again the camera and screen are so much nicer than the Robin i don't know if i can go back.
Rebel 1.4

I've been on Nougat for a while now and I'm having the same issues. On occasion the volume will be just as loud as it previously was, then if a video/song is paused, or stops due to buffering, it causes my audio to drop again. It's quite the pain