mailbox tool

Rebel 2.6

mailbox tool

I m sorry if there s a post or topic about that, but i tried to search and reached nothing to solve my problem..

why there s no native mail widget for robin ?

i use a pop3 mail for my work mail adress and i always take the same warning when i try to use it with gmail widget...

all smartphones have their own mailbox widget but there s nothng in robin

Its my second week with robin and im all happy abpout everythng..

the design, weight, speed and also battery life Smiley Happy

but the mailbox widget is my main and only problem

now i am using droidmail but not happy so much with this strange application

5 REPLIES
Rebel 3.6

Re: mailbox tool

[ Edited ]

nextbit team is small and I think they always wanted to build a very minimalist launcher which they can support well.

Adding a mailbox/mail app adds the extra app they need to keep updating/upgrading and fulfil feature requests. You know how mail app can be as simple as just doing mail and lot more (look at samsung's mail app, the feature list is terribly long for no reason)

Anyway, try Microsoft  Outlook  and bluemail.

Rebel 3.2

Why don't yountry Blackberry Hub app for email? I like it a lot. Also you can try Blackberry launcher or something other launcher that can add widgets to desktop. 

Rebel 3.0

+1 for BlackBerry HUB. It allows you to disable threaded view for emails and have an option to include all inboxes in one view and you can also see sent emails in the same view. HUB extends its functionality well above plain email app and gives you an option to agregate all messaging (twitter, whatsapp, instagram...) Just in one place.
Rebel 2.6

thanks for all replies

now i am using maildroid and nearly happy with it...

just i am addicted always built-in mail apps so this time i feel a little obsessed with a new, another mail tool

Rebel 2.6

thanks for all replies now i am using maildroid and nearly happy with it code!

The best solution all of them!