Nextbit robin is now on Flipkart

JAI
Rebel 3.0

Nextbit robin is now on Flipkart

Nextbit robin is now available on Flipkart for just 19,999 RS
43 REPLIES
Rebel 2.8

Re: Nextbit robin is now on Flipkart

Is there any update on the release date for flipkart. 

I have pre ordered Robin and the orders page says today is the release date but Robin buy page still says pre order, and the preorders are yet to be confirmed by the seller. 

Rebel 2.8

Now the flipkart page says "coming soon". I emailed flipkart support regarding the orders status. Looks like there is delay from WS Retail and they need couple of days to give me an update on the situation. Definately not shipping today or tomorrow. 

Rebel 3.6

Pre-ordered and order status has no update on the delivery yet.

Sent a mail to Flipkart support, yet to receive any reply.

P.S. : Nextbit tweeted that the first 1,000 orders get a free case Smiley Happy

https://twitter.com/nextbitsys/status/737267610795016192

I hope that includes the pre-orders too xD

Rebel 2.8

@vidyesh Nextbit has taken that post off twitter. I hope they meant pre orders too.

Rebel 3.6

@adarsh That was quick takedown Smiley Sad They tweeted just few mins ago.

Rebel 2.8

Now they say they don't have a concrete update Smiley Sad

Rebel 3.6

[ Edited ]

So I've an update on the status.

I pre-ordered on 29th.

Nothing till 30th, the listing now lists Robin as 'Coming Soon'. So by afternoon I mailed them asking about it. No response.

Waited till today morning (31st), mailed them again and also asked them about the free cases to first 1000 orders. (announced during the launch and that deleted tweet).

This time got reply back and even a call after that.

Flipkart Customer Care now tells me that phone is released, WS Retail has accepted the order and will ship soon and I will get it by 4th June.

The email response did no address the question about free cases, so on call I asked and was told that they do no know about it but that would be communicated seperately if you are a winner.

About why 'coming soon', the guy said the phone is in 'high demand' that is why.

I frankly don't believe that, but anyway its good to know at least we are getting the device and its not cancelled or delayed.

Edit : Got an email about my phone conversation. And it looks like we are not getting the free cases.

Excerpt from the email;

".............As per our telephonic conversation, I would like to clarify that your above mentioned order has already confirmed by the seller 'WS Retail' and it is expected to be delivered to you by June 4, 2016. I assure you that you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail along with the courier and track details once your order is shipped.

Note, as per our record there is no offer of 'Freebie' is applied for your above mentioned order. However, if you have received this information from a third party, kindly contact the concerned person/organisation/brand................."

Rebel 2.8

Oh nice...

So @vidyesh did you see any update on your order status on flipkart?

Rebel 3.6

@anadirobin

No, not really.

Tentative release by : Mon, 30th May'16

Tentative delivery by : Sat, 4th Jun'16

I forgot to mention a thing. Right from pre-order till now, I was given a delivery date of 4th June.

But the order status page also said that it is tentative and it still says the same. Flipkart Customer Care says it could be a technical issue and assured me delivery will be by 4th.