Nextbit robin is now on Flipkart

Rebel 2.8

Re: Nextbit robin is now on Flipkart

[ Edited ]

Thats the same case with me. 

I ordered on 25th itself. The delivery date given is Jun 2nd. I highly doubt this is true. 

I believe the order page is calculating the delivery date by some predefined rule. 

I would be very happy it is delivered as given in the orders page but i do not think so. 

@vidyesh I think june 4th maynot be the actual delivery date.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Rebel 3.6

@adarsh

Did you try to contact them and ask about your delivery status? If yours is 2nd June, by tomorrow you should get the tracking id or at least the message that its packed and ready to be shipped.

I don't think Flipkart would lie in writing as well as on phone about the delivery date.

This article says that Nextbit Robin pre-orders exhausted on Flipkart before sale.

And next batch will be available on Flipkart within a week.

Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

I contacted them today, yet to get a reply. 

@vidyesh Is the order being processed offline or the processing is not being reflected in the orders page? 

Update: 

Got the same mail that you got with the date as June 2nd. Lets see how truthful this is.

Rebel 2.8

The head of India operation for nextbit replied this: (image attached)
Rebel 3.6

@adarsh

usually the processing is not being reflected, flipkart really wouldn't process offline.

@anadirobin

That sounds like great news. Glad someone is taking Flipkart's case.

Rebel 2.8

@vidyesh although I hope it gets shipped tomorrow...fingers crossed.

Rebel 3.6

[ Edited ]

So turns out Robin is really sold out on Flipkart and their twitter account is replying everyone saying that flipkart would start shipping tomorrow.

Rebel 2.8

So the whole fiasco would have been avoided if Flipkart guys would have shared the delay information in proper manner. My initial shipping date was 31 May and yesterday received the call from Flipkart stating I would receive it by 1 June EOD. As of now the staus in tracking  order is same as day 1 of pre-order. So 

Rebel 2.8

For me, it says that the order will be delivered on June 3rd, yet the status has not moved an inch since I had placed the order on May 29th.

Rebel 2.8

@robin_raul So are you located in Bangalore? Coz if they ship today, hopefully in Bangalore we get to receive it today. But there has been no reply to my query mail sent to them.