Official Nextbit India WhatsApp group!

SOLVED
Rebel 2.8

Re: Official Nextbit India WhatsApp group!

Add me in the Nextbit group
Me: 9842712988
Rebel 2.8

Could u please add me to the Nextbit group in what's app
Rebel 2.8

Could u please add me to the Nextbit India WhatsApp group
Rebel 2.8

Could u please add me to the Nextbit India WhatsApp group
Rebel 2.8

Hey Kay ...I'm livinkumar..I bought Nextbit Robin mobile a month before that is on August..I just wanted to be a member in the official India nextbit WhatsApp group.."" could u please add me to the official India nextbit WhatsApp group "" ...""I kindly request you to add me to the official India nextbit WhatsApp group..""

Name : Livinkumar
ph no:+91- 9842712988
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

[ Edited ]

@Livinkumar 

It would be good if you do not spam 

Instructions on how to join the whatsapp group is in the 1st post... 

Nextbit_Admin wrote:

By popular demand, we bring you the Official Nextbit. If you'd like to interact with Team Nextbit and other Robin fans and users on WhatsApp, kindly send us your info so we can add you to the group: goo.gl/A0GqLz

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Highlighted
Rebel 3.6

Hey there, we haven't forgotten about you. Our team will add the rest of the submissions within the next 24hr. 

Rebel 2.8

@Nextbit_Admin please add me in group.......i registered through link 2 times.......

Rebel 2.8

Good to know we rebels are also connected with whats app to share our experience. #NextNow
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@varaprasad128 please do give the team some time to add you Smiley Happy they will definitely add you for sure ^.^ 

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!