Official Nextbit India WhatsApp group!

SOLVED
Rebel 2.8

Re: Official Nextbit India WhatsApp group!

I would love to join the group team... But I want to get my issue fixed as I love this phone,but unable to find a service center in my city(bangalore)... Can someone help.... 😕
Rebel 2.8

Hey Kay, pls help with my issue if you have a better solution to my issue. You can check through my posts... Looking forward to have my Robin working again...
Highlighted
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@Mynextbit 

Please open a new thread in the correct section, or add on to a similar thread for any issue you might encounter. If you post in someone else's thread with an irrelevant post to the topic, what happens is that someone who could possibly help, might miss your post (and thus since nobody saw the post, will not be able to help Smiley Happy), and i am sure you don't want that Smiley Tongue Posting at multiple places also doesn't help as all it would do is confuse people who are trying to help Man LOL

Also, luckily you only have 3 posts i had to dig through to find your issue Smiley Wink if you had 300 posts, i won't even know what post you are refering too.

So anyway long story short, i have moved your post to the correct section and will reply you on that post Smiley Happy :

http://community.nextbit.com/t5/Other/Defective-Sim-card/td-p/31726

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 3.0

@Paradox is there a special reason for a WhatsApp group for India?
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@DevPod this is the official nextbit india group that was created by nextbit for the indian rebels. I am not an employee of nextbit, i just come on to the forums in my free time, so i can't answer on behalf of nextbit on the reason Smiley Tongue 

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 3.6

Hey there India, you can join our WhatsApp group directly by going to this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/3m99yzcurVO3IzD5yUkKXL

Rebel 2.6

Please add me 9679581717
Rebel 3.0

Please go through official link.

Cheers
Yogesh Aggarwal
Proud Robin Owner
Rebel 2.6

9561884329 add me

Rebel 2.8

Admin add Me too 8860727573