Support for Robin in India

Rebel 2.6

Support for Robin in India

Hey, 

Though there is an earlier thread about service and support for Robin in India, there was no definite answer till the end of the thread. Do we have to ship it to US or any other option to do it in india. I just ordered Robin and now I'm freaking out due to this question. 

Please someone help me with an answer. 

Regards,

Sugand

4 REPLIES
Rebel 3.0

Re: Support for Robin in India

Hey Sugandh I am also from India . If any problem occurs within first 10 days i think i.e the Flipkart replacement time, Flipkart will replace or refund the phone. For the 1 year warranty I would suggest you talk to the nextbit support or @Khang . They will tell you about their policy. But I dont think you would need replacement you would love the phone. Kudos

KG
Rebel 3.2

@sugand the Nextbit support details are provided in manual. Indian support details.
Rebel 2.8

Sugand,
I bought Robin in October and sent for replacement on 16.11.2016 after usage of more than one month. Had call audio issues along with frequent heating(6-7apps parallel usage) even when no games app were installed.
I am yet to get a replacement though they said it will be replaced in 2 weeks. Yesterday after a rigorous follow-up I was told(two emails) that they are not aware whether replacement unit sent or not. They will check with their other team and inform. I hope this shall help you but trust its going to test your patience.

I am yet to contact @Khang. Its time to do I guess, will update once I do.

Thanks
Rebel 3.0

I hope you have received your replacement unit