What is BEST screen on time found on this mob?

Rebel 3.0

What is BEST screen on time found on this mob?

8 REPLIES
Rebel 3.0

Re: What is BEST screen on time found on this mob?

I get around 2 hours SOT. The maximum for me is about 2:40 I guess. Thing that I think is that the standby is not so good with various social media apps.When left alone at night while sleeping with social media apps installed(not open) the phone doesn't last till morning. But if I force stop them from the settings the phone has ample battery in the morning. I don't know if the doze feature in marshmallow is working properly.
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

In my case I always get around 3 hours and a half. But this sot will always depend on how you use your phone. If you just use twitter and you have the screen turned on all the time, you will reach 5 hours. If you play games, use YouTube and more apps, it won't last more than 3 hours.

D
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

I must be one of those Twitter people.

I get 4 to 4.5 hours SOT doing what I consider normal use. (Social Media, YouTube, Reading)

(I don't use Twitter.)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Y0E0z
Rebel 3.2

Pretty much the same here, however when usage is light I've even got about 5 hours while average is around 4 hours. I just give it a charge up before sleeping and it lasts me throughout the day.
Rebel 3.6

@_New_To_Android @dhanajit_ray

I am yet to reach the magical 4hours+ SOT. I have seen few people claim it that high. I am quite a light user but at the end of the day when I reach about 20% the SOT is  ~3-3.5hrs usually
I am not a Facebook user.

Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, YouTube are the only social media which together take just about 20-30mins a day. With about 5-10 push notifications from them. Thats about it. 

Rebel 2.8

I too get around 3 and a half hours in which most is Twitter , youtube , BBM and some light gaming with little bit of document editing and some music.

Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

@vidyesh Yeah...I've been noticing that my particular Robin seems to get 4 hour SOT while many many other handsets only get 3. I'm not really sure why that is.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Y0E0z
Rebel 2.8

My best SOT was something around 4.30 Hrs while watching (I should say streaming) videos on YouTube through Reliance Jio Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue