display damaged

kj
Rebel 2.6

display damaged

i got a nextbit robin through flipkart (bangalore) exactly a month ago. and suddenly the display isnt workin. half of the phones screen is just back with lines and the other half responds sometimes. can some on esuggest what to do about this as i see that there are no service centers for nextbit in bangalore and flipkart said they only have a replacement warrany of 10 days. how and where do i get this fixed now since none of the local service centers have enven heard of this phone and they done have the display for this as well. can anyone kindly asist asap! 

4 REPLIES
Rebel 3.0

Re: display damaged

Raise your request here. They will get in contact with you in email and get the things resolved.

https://help.nextbit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

kj
Rebel 2.6

i have raised a ticket with the link that oyu sent now. thnx! 

i happened to read a few other posts for similar issues here and i see that they charge 99$ + shipping to get a new display. 

thats way to expensive and troublesome considering i just purchaced the phone a month now and the display just screwed up all of a sudden. would you happen to have any idea if theres a better alternative or a cheaper one? 

Rebel 3.0

No Idea. Like my post if I have put you in right direction.

Nextbit guys are really friendly and helpful guys.

Just be patient enough in getting your issue resolved.

KG
Rebel 3.2

I 2nd that @Srikanth