service centres

SOLVED
Rebel 3.0

service centres

where are the available service centres for the device across india

13 REPLIES
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: service centres

Service centres haven't been opened yet, so if you need a replacement I guess you have to send your Robin to the SF headquarters. They'll be opening some of them soon, stay tuned!

D
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Rebel 3.0

Service store singapore

I was wondering, that since I was going to be buying a robin, about whether there is a service store currently in singapore. Kind of going to snag me if I cant immediatly get my phone fixed without needing to ship it to america. Would love it if you guys could tell me a place where I could get the robin fixed in singapore. Thnx!

Re: Service store singapore

Unfortunately, nearest service centre for us in asia in future will most likely be in india. Are you worried abt the time that the robin needs to fly to the states/india for repair? Or?
Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!

Nextbit are currently working on setting up service centers in Europe and Asia. Smiley Happy

Darragh
Want to be part of the team? Find out how: https://programs.nextbit.com.

@CyberNectic please use the top search bar before opening a whole new thread, just to avoid having duplicate threads Smiley Very Happy
Thanks

D
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Rebel 3.0

Wait so to get my nexbit phone fixed I have to go to india?? Or ship it to the US?

@CyberNectic yup. Unfortunately they are not as huge as Samsung to be able to open many service centres yet. On the bright side. Is super easy to do repairs. Contact customer service, print label, chuck into fed ex box and send it on its merry way. Takes abt same time for your phone to return as samsung (my note was stuck in service center for 2 weeks odd to change a burnt out motherboard). Easier than going down to ubi or some ulu industrial park to get it repaired *coughAudioTechnicacough*

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 2.6

Re: service centres

Wait !! What ? Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised

So if I am extra clumsy and break my screen on Day 1, I gotta ship it to SF and then wait for it to be fixed and sent back to me. And bear the shipping costs too...haha..what a ridiculous suggestion.

Rebel 3.0

Good to know. Good thing that I am indian at origin, so I have to visit there anyways to see my relatives etc. Do you know where the servic stores might be set up in india? And when they will, since I will be going there over the summer, and I am too lazy to ship my over to the US, thanks!