will it work on reliance jio volte network in india ?? voice+ data at the same time

Rebel 3.0

Re: will it work on reliance jio volte network in india ?? voice+ data at the same time

@Khang : Any chance of getting a RJIO VoLTE modem patch included ? If you have any palans, my company cha help test it out. Also any Nougat plans ?

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: will it work on reliance jio volte network in india ?? voice+ data at the same time

Hey @deltaphi

I can answer one of your questions but not the other. Android Nougat is set to hit the Robin in Q4 2016 (it was posted on Twitter). So, within these coming months. I would give it between November and December though. 

I do not work for Nextbit; I am an expert on the product though. PM if needed.

Contact me through PM if I am needed.

Rebel 1.2

It does work in my NEXTBIT, Voice+data both with ease. Works like a charm Smiley TongueCat Very Happy

Rebel 2.8

Hi David my Nextbit isn't working with the Jio 4g VOLTE Sim, have to download the app
Rebel 2.8

Hi David my Nextbit isn't working with the Jio 4g VOLTE Sim, have to download the app
Rebel 3.6

Pahwarohit wrote:

From the looks of it, you seem to have bought Robin recently so it might not be on the latest firmware.

Have you updated your Robin to the latest firmware?

The latest Build number is 00WW_1_450 (Settings > About > Build Number)

The Jio related patch was added in the recent firmware.

Rebel 2.8

Rebel 2.8

will it work on reliance jio volte network in india ?? voice+ data at the same time

Rebel 2.8

Yes ofcourse !!

After the update VoLTE(Doesn't even require jio app to call) on our Robin is working flawlessly and Yes you can use Voice as well as Data at the same time

Rebel 2.6

I am on latest build i.e. 00W_1_450 but still VOLTE is not working. I have restarted device twice, inserted 2 different Jio sim but not able to make voice call though data is still working fine, any suggestion what to do now?