will it work on reliance jio volte network in india ?? voice+ data at the same time

Rebel 2.6

Re: will it work on reliance jio volte network in india ?? voice+ data at the same time

Hi Vidyesh,

I am on the latest build but still not able to make any voice call directily using Jio sim, any suggestion?

Rebel 3.6

Re: will it work on reliance jio volte network in india ?? voice+ data at the same time

AnkitBhawsar wrote:

Hi Vidyesh,

I am on the latest build but still not able to make any voice call directily using Jio sim, any suggestion?

What exactly happens?

Jio's call routing is not so good right now. For me a call goes through after trying  3-4 times.

Jio to Jio usually connects in first or second try but other network takes a few tries at times.

You need to have data ON all the time for a Jio connection to work. Also check settings and make sure Preferred network type is LTE and Enhanced LTE Mode is ON too.

Rebel 2.6

Hi Vidyesh,

Thank for your quick reply Smiley Happy

Actually I bought this beast from USA (Factory unlocked) It just got delivered today & I got 2 updates one by one. Now i am on latest build 00W_1_450. Data is working on it but as soon as i touch call button for voice call it shows call ended.

Yes, I have data always one, Network set to LTE & Enchaned LTE mode is also enabled still not sble to make any voice call. Can you please share your APN setting perhaps i get some idea if my APN setting is same or not?

Rebel 2.8

Download Jio4GVoice app from the appstore.. It will ask you to make it the default dialer and messaging app.. Say yes to all the prompt and it will work.. The default dialer and the messaging app does not take VOLTE but uses normal network.. You won't be able to use the stock dialer unless you recharge the sim with some balance..