Greeting from Taiwan

ew
Rebel 2.6

Greeting from Taiwan

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone, I am Eugene Wang from Taiwan. I am a high school student and I am now studying in Hong Kong. I bought my Robin in Taiwan, so far quite good.

4 REPLIES
Ps
Rebel 3.0

Re: Greeting from Taiwan

Hi Eugene,
Welcome to the forums. It's a good place to be and be in touch with rebels all over the world.
What subjects interest you the most in high school?
ew
Rebel 2.6

Hi Ps,
Thank you for your welcome. At Hong Kong's high schools, we have to take four compulsory subjects (Chinese, English, Mathematics and Liberal Studies) and three electives chosen by ourselves. I chose Economics, BAFS (Business, Accounting and Financial Studies) and ICT (Information and Communication Technology).
The subject interests me the most must be ICT, because I'm interested in everything about digital devices and computer skills (and that's why I discovered Robin :-) ). Chinese is also my favourite subject (same level with ICT) cause it's my mother tongue and it has an old and beautiful culture. Of course, English is also very important for international communication (just like what I'm doing right now). :-)
Ps
Rebel 3.0

Ooh. That's nice.
Choice of subjects are great and yes Mandarin is important.
I really do hope you go ahead with love of ICT and start tinkering with code and development.
For resources there are free courses on Udacity.com you may check out.
I know more study hah Smiley Tongue
If you feel like getting stuck anywhere feel free to reach out to the people on the forums.
ew
Rebel 2.6

Thank you for your kind suggestions. I'm now learning basic coding. I believe this forum would be a great place to discuss about tweaking the phone.