Hello from New Jersey!

Rebel 2.6

Hello from New Jersey!

Hello All!

Just checking in from the states in South Jersey. We're a small state, but we like to say North, Central, and South.

I was pondering the Robin for a few weeks because I couldn't pull the trigger on spending 7 hundy on a new iPhone or Galaxy. Read about the acquisition and was disappointed. I pondered things for a a couple of days and decided to take the plunge anyway.

I felt that I could not go wrong for the price. $170 US and even though the warranty is limited at this point and support is only available through 2/18, I felt strongly enough about this phone to get it. Eagerly awaiting my delivery within the new few days or so. Can't wait to join the Robin family and leverage the expertise of this community.

Best,

Jason

3 REPLIES
Rebel 2.8

Re: Hello from New Jersey!

Welcome from another Nextbit n00b!

My Robin arrived on Sunday. Loving it so far.
Rebel 1.4

Welcome from a Jersey shore Nextbit owner.

Rebel 2.6

I am loving this phone. I went from an iPhone 6 that I fried back to my old iPhone 5 that was falling apart and I was annoyed with. It was incredibly slow. 

Knock on wood so far, but no issues whatsover other than very slow software update DLs when I powered on my phone. Everything else has been terrific. 

I'm not a big gamer, but I've been using the phone non-stop the last 2 days. Speed is great, the camera is fine for me, and the battery life has been great. I don't know what people do on their phones, but I'm at 60% right now and i've been on the phone doing things all day long since 7:30am. 

So glad I took the plunge. Couldn't beat the price on Amazon for what I'm getting with this phone. Just wanted to say some positive things since I know it's been frustrating for some.