SOLVED
Rebel 3.0

Re: HELP ! Cant manage robin files on PC

i did everything i get inf not valid please help

Rebel 3.2

Ohad129 wrote:

i did everything i get inf not valid please help

Win8/10 will not allow for .INF driver installation, you will need to use the .EXE/.MSI files to install them (Link to Drivers)

DiabolicJourney_SpaRky / Midnight - Fosman DURA-T Crystal - TMobile
Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]

And for Mac users, the "Robin Tools" that pops up on the desktop seems to have a damaged "androidfiletransfer.dmg" installer. Download directly from https://www.android.com/filetransfer/

2017-01-03_17-30-41_02.png

Rebel 1.2

Hi Khang,

I m not getting the menu where it mentions charging, transfer file, transfer photos. The phone if i connects charges. What can be a solution for it ??

Rebel 2.6

For hour right now I1m trying to put some music for my wife from our windows 10 64 bit pc... Installed and uninstalled drivers tons of times, tried it from the device archieves, this pages archives, the mode you say and nothing for sure... Activating debug I could access for a period of time the phone memory and put some archieves in this them, from nothing, another error... Never been so frustrated with a simple task in a device, no even with custom rom in my old HTC Excalibur...

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

[ Edited ]

FelipeLazari wrote:

For hour right now I1m trying to put some music for my wife from our windows 10 64 bit pc... Installed and uninstalled drivers tons of times, tried it from the device archieves, this pages archives, the mode you say and nothing for sure... Activating debug I could access for a period of time the phone memory and put some archieves in this them, from nothing, another error... Never been so frustrated with a simple task in a device, no even with custom rom in my old HTC Excalibur...

After you install the drivers, have you ever revoked the USB authorization on Robin, and plug it in again? I also ran into this problem on a PC once, but used a USB hub and it automatically recognized the phone. Not saying that is an option you would like to pursue, but it seemed to solve that. 

EDIT: When you go into Windows Device Manager, do you see Android USB Device? Or do you get Unknown device with a yellow triangle?

#NextNow
Rebel 2.6

Hy there?

When I go to device management I can see Robin as a portable device, asked to update driver there and it says it's all ok... Manually updated the driver by this way and still getting the same problem, Robin is reconigzed in the computer, it's shown on "my computer" but, everytime a try to access it, only get an empty folder. Sometimes I could access the storage (som ewith USB debug on, another times with USB debug off) but, when I "copy paste" something, in the middle of process get an error information about the device been disconected.

I must ask for forgiveness by my ignorance but, i don't know how to revoke the USB authorization...

There is a old hub here (somewhere, LoL), I will give it a try... Thanks for the idea...

Regards from Brasil!

Ps
Rebel 3.0

Hi Felipe,

Try this:

• Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Scroll down to "Build Number"
  • Start tapping on "Build number" till it says "Developer mode enabled"
  • Go back , you should be seeing in setting "Developers options"
  • Developer options -> click " Enable Android debugging" -> Click "Revoke USB debugging authorizations"

Connect your phone to a USB port, once connected it should open the folder on your PC/Laptop, if it again shows no folder, proceed further:

• On your robin, swipe top to bottom and click "USB debugging" or USB charging or protocol and select MTP or File transfer,

Let us know if this works.

Rebel 1.0

I have a similar issue. My device manager has nothing under portable devices. Driver is installed perfectly and its not the cable's fault because I've tested with another verified and working cable and I still get the same problem. The phone charges when its connected to the PC tho and I went into Dev options to put it at MTP so that's not an issue even though I am not getting notifications when I connect ever since the Nougat update. Any help would be appreciated Smiley Happy

Rebel 3.0

Nougat didn't bring us only nice surprises. I just can´t connect the **bleep** phone to the pc and tried everything there is to try.

S..T!!!