Nextbit Robin Bug Reports

Rebel 3.2

Re: Nextbit Robin Bug Reports

[ Edited ]
I could not get my Robin to lag on any scrolling even if I tried. All seems smooth. I wish I had the option to pull down the quick settings from the notification pull down in one stroke,nope must swipe once for notifications and afai for quick settings.

Edit:Turns out I can do two fingers to quickly get to settings and bypass notifications, not practical for 1 hand use. Alternatively I could simply tap the top of the notification. Yes 1 hand friendly Smiley Happy
Rebel 3.0

Build Number: 00WW_1_19E

Description of bug: Volume bug

Steps to reproduce: When the volume watching a video is full volume it's loud. One click on the volume down button drops it a lot. and then it goes down incrementally from there.

It seems as if from full volume then down one click is too large of a gap. I'd assume it's software. Or I have an issue with my handset.

Hopefuuly someone else can confirm it.

Full volume is loud, but 1 click down is too quiet.

Hard to explain. Smiley Wink

Rebel 3.0

NaterTots wrote:

Description of bug: Volume bug

Steps to reproduce: When the volume watching a video is full volume it's loud. One click on the volume down button drops it a lot. and then it goes down incrementally from there.

It seems as if from full volume then down one click is too large of a gap. I'd assume it's software. Or I have an issue with my handset.

Hopefuuly someone else can confirm it.

Full volume is loud, but 1 click down is too quiet.

Hard to explain. Smiley Wink

Same thing here.  The drop from full to one click under full is a much larger jump than all other levels.

Rebel 2.8

I have a PIN password, and no fingerprint lock. The point of a quick camera from the lockscreen (swipe up from the right) is to get to your camera as fast as possible, and as of right now, it prompts the camera, but I'm required to enter my PIN. Perhaps this could be addressed in an update.

Also, is there a way to change the type of clock from the lock screen?

Rebel 3.0

Before doing a full bug report, is anyone else having issues with Google Now not refreshing/populating with cards?

Rebel 3.2

@ajfink

Nope.

But that happened on my LG G2 once. Try logging out, clearing app data and cache, log back in
Rebel 3.0

Description of bug: Fandango App not pulling data

Steps to reproduce: Open app. Click theaters. It pulls my location as it says the city I am in. Underneath that there is an error. Sorry, we are having trouble connecting. Tap to Retry button just brings about same message. Tried in two major cities with same results.

Rebel 2.8

Description of bug: Smart lock is inconsistent

Steps to reproduce: I kept my bluetooth headphone (that is set as a smart lock device) connected before locking the phone. However, upon hitting the "power" button, I am required to key in the unlock code. In certain attempts, I can unlock the phone by restarting my bluetooth signal as the headphone reconnects, it unlocks but as I mentioned, "certain attempts". Other times, I am just stuck in the lock screen. All this happens when I am inside the smart lock location circle.

Rebel 2.8

Camera - Crash

Build number: 00WW_1_19E

Description: Camera crashes randomly when opening app. 

Steps to reproduce: Open app.

Rebel 1.2

Same here, the minimum volume level is still too loud, tooooooooo loud!!!!!

And sometimes, I couldn't swipe from the top edge to get the nofitications, had to turn off and on again