Nextbit Robin Bug Reports

Rebel 2.6

Re: Nextbit Robin Bug Reports

When watching you tube volume is either off, or full. When using the touch interface to slide the volume down it seems to work, but quickly returns to full volume, even when the slider is still set low
Rebel 1.0

Build Number: 00WW_1_290

Description of bug: Facebook version 4.0 crashes 100% of the time when I try to open it

Steps to reproduce: Install FB 4.0 on Nextbit Robin with the above build number; Try to open it.

Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

Build Number: 00WW_1_290

Description of bug: Fingerprint Smart Unlock Disabled on "Lock / Turn off screen" command by custom app

Steps to reproduce:

1) Lock the phone through an app instead of waiting for the screen timeout or the power button (in my case, "turn off screen" gesture through Smart Launcher or "lock screen" through Wave Lock)

2) Turn on screen

3) Notice it shows a "lock" symbol at the bottom of the screen instead of a "fingerprint" symbol

4) Swiping fingerprint will only pull up the unlock pattern (in my case) just like when you reboot but without the warning message

Screenshot_20160527-222538.pngScreenshot_20160527-222549.png

Rebel 1.0

Re: T-mobile VoLTE

I have the same issue. Got my phone
2 weeks ago and no matter where I am when I make a call LTE toggles off and H appears so sending texts and pics is very slow and using chrome is even worse. When I hang up call LTE toggles back on. Never ever had this problem on any phone before. ATT offers no help other than reading me their clause concerning unlocked phone support.
Rebel 3.0

https://youtu.be/R8qYs3Yaxwo apps are getting pinned on top layer of screen.. this must be a bug.. Also no option to sort icons or apps.. can you please check
Rebel 2.8

Build Number:00WW_1_350

Description of bug: Nextbit Home Issue

If there are more than 3 screens, moving an app on 3 rd screen or trying to create a group of apps sometimes makes the icon vanish completely. The app still can be accessed from All Apps option but not visible on the screen.

Rebel 2.8

Build Number: 00WW_1_350

Description: Gallery Photo count.

Steps to reproduce: The gallery shows photo or item count on each folder, for the camera roll folder the count keeps fluctuating between 2 numbers 

For eg: in my case my gallery has 1732 photos, the count keeps changing from 1732 to 1733 and back to 1732 like a speedometer. 

Rebel 2.8

Description of bug: Clock app just stop working every time you restart the phone

Steps to reproduce: Every time you restart the phone.

Rebel 2.8

Description of bug: Clock app just stop working every time you restart the phone

Steps to reproduce: Every time you restart the phone.

Rebel 2.8

i am facing the same issue, no solution.