Smashed / broken screen

SOLVED
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Re: Smashed / broken screen

We're finalizing the RMA details next week. Thanks for hanging in there!

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

Appreciate the update. Thanks

[ Edited ]

Hi y'all,

The RMA process for a cracked screen is 95% in place and we will test it tomorrow. Right now, AFAIK, the price for the replacement is $99+Shipping. If you had charged your device and were on wifi, it is possible that your photos and apps got backed up with Smart Storage, or Google Photos. 

With that said, we're almost there and will reach out to those who've broken their screens shortly with more information. The entire RMA process and timeline will be featured in the forums AND the Help Center, so if you have any questions after they are posted, feel free to reach out to me and/or our awesome customer service team!

@alexbirkett @Ashermack @CJBaker1117

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Thats great news. Thanks

Rebel 2.8

I've not heard anything yet from Nextbit unless I've missing something @Khang. Did you guys try to get in touch?

[ Edited ]

Hi @alexbirkett, you should have received an email from us. If not, please let me know! 

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Hi again, I can't find any emails from nextbit or robin. The email address associated with my account on this forum appears to be correct. Thanks

Rebel 2.8

Still no email. Can you help? Thanks

Hi Alex, I just sent an email to you via our Help Center. Please let me know if you've received it. If not, I'll walk you through the steps via PM. 

#NextNow
Rebel 1.2

Hi,

My step-daughter has also accidentally smashed her screen so I would very grateful if you could keep me posted on this.  

Many thanks

David